You are new on Instagram and would like to know how to post, reset or delete a photo? As you will see, the application Instagram for iOS and Android proves, in use, the most intuitive!
Post, reset or delete a photo Instagram
Post, repost and delete are three extremely common actions on a social network such as Instagram. These operations are extremely simple to perform … except for the repost which has always been a feature that is astonishingly absent. We go for this last action opt for a free iPhone and Android application: Repost for Instagram.
Post a photo
– Open the Instagram application on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
– In the middle of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is a camera icon: Touch this icon.
– There are three tabs at the bottom: you can either take a photo of your library, take a new picture or take a new video.
– If you take a new photo, the application will allow you to choose a filter – when done, tap Next at the top right.
– It is then suggested to you to add a message with possibly hashtag well felt – Tap Publish to post your message!
And then, you made your first post on Instagram … so be careful because it quickly becomes very addictive! To the point that you will probably want to replace the default photo shoot application of your smartphone.
In case you’ve blocked someone and don’t remember his/her name and want to unblock it, here is a great guide to unblock blocked users in a blink of an eye how to unblock someone on instagram 2017.
Delete a photo
– In Instagram, touch the icon on the rightmost bottom bar.
– Select the photo you want to delete and touch it.
– Touch the … at the top right of the photo.
– Touch Delete.
Like all that the Instagram application allows, removing photos is rather intuitive. The only hitch is that a feature that is common is missing from Instagram (while it is present on Twitter and Facebook): the possibility to repose on his account a photo of another user! But there is a solution …
Repost a photo
– In the App Store or the Google Play Store, download the free Repost for Instagram application.
– When you first launch the application, tap Log In with Instagram.
– Enter your credentials.
– Touch Authorize.
– Choose a photo that you like particularly and touch it.
– Now touch the large blue Repost button.
– And thanks to Repost for Instagram you have rested a content that you particularly liked!